Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!




We celebrated Lindsay's Birthday the first week of July. She sang happy birthday to herself for weeks. It is so wonderful to hear her sweet little voice singing songs. I love it!
Some of her favorite things are:
*She loves to follow Ashlynn everywhere (if Ashes is in the living room with us and Lindz wants to play she comes and grabs Ashes by the hand and says "come on Ashes" and pulls her)
*She LOVES to be in the kitchen all the time she says "I help you"
*She climbs up on top of the table and says "look I a giant"
*Her favorite songs are The wise man built his house upon the rock, The Chapel doors, I am a child of God, 3 little monkeys swinging in the tree, Popcorn popping, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam. ANd the list goes on and on.... She can hear a song 2-3 times and then I will hear her singing it. She loves singing!
*She tells me all the time she loves Grandpa and Grandma. Mostly while we are driving in the
car. She says "we going to Grandpa and Grandmas house!"
* She loves Dinosaurs and animals.



Some cute things she says:
*The other day Bella stole a french fry off Lindsay's plate and Lindsay said "no no you goober"
*She loves the movie Princess and the Frog and she sometimes says "you a stick in the mud!" (a line from the movie)
* She puts her hands on her Dads cheeks and says either "Poky" or "thats smooth" depending on if he has shaved recently.
* SHe points to my Belly and says Baby brother. This might turn out to be confusing later. :)
*She knows the Verizon logo (her dads work logo) and whenever we are driving down the street and pass a Verizon van or vehicle she says "thats Daddy's Verizon"
* The other day when my sister was here visiting us we were all in the kitchen and Lindsay was standing on a stool and she saw the garlic press in my Kitchen tools and told Tracy "thats Daddys" and then she proceeded to point to an Ice Cream scoop and say "thats Mommys" This kid is way more observant than we can ever realize. Tracy had a good laugh about that.

I cant even think of all the cute things she says. SHe makes me laugh every moment of every day. She keeps me on my toes for sure. But I don't know what I would do without each and every one of my kids.

No comments: