Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lindsay had a great time visiting Grandma and Grandpa Wallace. She was so good for me. She just enjoyed having open space to explore. She also loved when Grandma and Mommy took her for a walk around the church. She loved letting Grandpa rock her to sleep and she loved it when Grandma would play hide and seek and peek a boo with her. She loved seeing Grandma walk through the door after work.
As for me I enjoyed spending precious time with my parents. I am so blessed that I could be there to help out in a time of need. I enjoyed being able to help my Dad with his IV's.
I have realized for years how important they are to me. I regret not realizing this earlier in my life... I regret my kids not living closer to both of their grandparents.... I look back and see how significant my grandparents were in my life. I saw them usually monthly. If I had Grandparents day at school they were there. On Christmas we would make stops at both Grandparents and see them and our cousins. As well as many other holidays, or significant events. School programs, choir concerts, sports, church recognitons.... They were there! Thank you to my parents for living close enough to make all that possible. And to my grandparents for always doing your best to make us feel important.
We moved away from all our family over 8 years ago now. And we are ready to be back closer to them. Can you tell? Rick has been loking for a job in the Boise area for months. He would like to stay with his company. So we have been praying for an oppritunity. I know if it is Gods will than a way will be provided for us. (I just hope he hurrays) just kidding.



















1 comment:

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

OMG!Little Lindsay is not little anymore.She is so cute!Looks like she's getting into everything.I love her cute smile.So adorable.So how have you guys been doing?We havent' seen you guys in forever.We sure miss you guys.I hope everything is going well with you guys and we should get together sometimes.