Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One word tag

One word Tag,
1. Where is your cell phone?. . . . .next to me
2. Your significant other? . . . . . .working
3. Your hair? . . . . . . . . . . . .Wet
4. Your mother? . . . . . . . . . . . funny
5. Your father? . . . . . . . . . . . smart
6. Your favorite thing? . . . . . . . Chocolate
7. Your dream last night? . . . . . . none
8. Your favorite drink? . . . . . . . Water
9. Your dream/goal? . . . . . . . . . contentment
10. The room you're in? . . . . . . . living room
11. Your hobby? . . . . . . . . . . . scrapbooking
12. Your fear? . . . .. . . . . . . .drowning
13. Where do you want to be in six years? . .Idaho?
14. Where were you last night? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .church (girls acheivment with Isabella)
15. What you're not? . . . . . . . . .skinny
16. Muffins? . . . . . . . . . . . . .chocolate?
17. One of your wish list items? . . .My baby
18. Where you grew up? . . . . . . . .Wapello
19. The last thing you did? . . . . .ate
20. What are you wearing? . . . . . .clothes
21. Your t.v.? . . . . . . . . . . . .small
22. Your pets? . . . . . . . . . . . .blah
23. Your computer? . . . . . . . . . .addicting
24. Your life? . . . . . . . . . . . .crazy
25. Your mood? . . . . . . . . . . . .frustrated
26. Missing someone? . . . . . . . . .family
27. Your car? . . . . . . . . . . . . dieing?
28. Something your not wearing? . . . shoes
29. Favorite store? . . . . . . . . .gap kids
30. Your summer? . . . . . . . . . . chilly
31. Like someone? . . . . . . . . . ..family
32. Your favorite color? . . . . . . .black
33. When was the last time you laughed?. .Today
34. Last time you cried? . . . . . . . last night
35. Who will do this? . . . . . . . . ????
I tag Andrea and Jenny and Niohleen

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow!!! You had posted so much since I last checked. I have been thinking so much about you. Your little baby is getting so close. I can't wait to see pictures! How are you feeling? I hope all is well. We are so excited to help you welcome this new little baby into our very loving family! Good luck! I'm praying for you! HUGS!

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Hi Sandy,

How are you feeling? Getting anxious I bet huh! I can't wait to see pictures.. So excited! So I try copying the one tag game thing or whatever and I keep screwing up on my profile.. It won't go straight down like how did on ur profile. MIne is so wacked! let me know how u do it! eheheheh! Tell the girls I say hello.. Cabriel misses his girls:)